Semester 2 - Webpage design


WANTED, the name for my final web page assignment. During my web page practical class, I have learned some basic HTML and CSS coding. Even though, we have learned the basic but our tutor requested more from us to get a better result. Therefore, I spent some time in doing some researches regrading to the coding.

Back to my final assignment, what we need to do for our final assignment is to create our shoes website. First of all, we need to design 3 themes of shoes. After that, choose one of them and paint on a white sneaker. Next regarding to these 3 shoes, we have to design a web page for our shoes.It's like some sort of advertising our shoes by using web.

Both of these sneakers represent the music theme.

As for this yellow strips sneaker represent 1m'sia theme. However, i selected this style as my representative shoes.

Lastly, this dreamy sneaker represent my dream theme.

0 comments:

Post a Comment