My second semester break


After busying with my second semester, i thought i can indulge myself by filling up my leisure time. Unfortunately, my friend phoned me to help him to design a boutique blog-site and be their photographer. In the that moment, i felt happy and stress. Happy - because I can learn more. Stress - ...my plan "puff"

After understanding the main concept for the boutique I start to develop my blog design. For me, this boutique job was kind of tough for me because i never write blog before and second, I have to edit the whole blog HTML sequence.


"Shopping isn’t just about choosing and paying. In 12moments, you would be introduced to a whole new experience of shopping, one that is enjoyable yet fuss-free. Here, we provide you with sets of outfits, complete with accessories. Every little detail has been looked into to create a perfect image. With time always at our heels, we save you the trouble of pulling your hair out over how you should pair up clothing and accessories. Just put on the whole set of outfit, inclusive of the accessories that we have carefully paired up and you are ready to go. Besides, 12moments cater to people of different personalities and interest as we will be uploading outfits of different styles every week. You too, can add colour and style to your wardrobe as we create a whole new you."

This is the brief introduction for the boutique. In other words, this boutique is using a different way to sell their outfits. Different way?? I believe everyone is getting curious on it. Actually, they are using some sort of story line to sell their outfits. Different characters represent different style of costumes.




0 comments:

Post a Comment