My third semester break


Time goes fast. I have been studying diploma for almost a year. Within this 1 year, i have learned various kind of stuff not only education but value. I have learned how to interact with my classmates, how to be a leader, how to present ourselves and so on. I can't deny I enjoy my time in class, no matter with classmates or lecturer.Therefore, during my third semester break, I have organized a small genting trip with my classmates. After having a hesitate semester, I think is time to have some leisure time with my friends. The photo above was taken on first day while everyone was queuing up for the game.

Looks like Ryan and SiewHoong were enjoying both of their time on the lake.(ROmantic ^^)
As for another side,MingChun and SooJin look kind of nervous and frighten by other boat.
Two shy guys were escaping my camera....

"Enemy spotted!"

It seems like everybody felt ashamed to be a beggar except Hazel Chin...==
The next day I have my breakfast with Hazel.



2days might be short but I'm sure I enjoy a lot. No matter what, I will always remember the times with u guys.

0 comments:

Post a Comment