Created by Me


After going through countless of tutorials and exercises, I have created my very own picture by editing my previous semester photo. Previously, I used to follow those tutorials from the website,despite during my third semester break i intentionally create my own idea of editing a photo. I believe many beginners tend to follow those tutorials and end up to learn nothing. I can't deny I'm one of them before but after taking several practices, I realize is time to have my own style or in other word, my own thinking towards design.

When the moment I editing this picture, I eventually comes out a lot of ideas. I tried to interpret them try to fit them into my photo. During editing this photo, I faced couple of problems. I learnt from my mistake and correct them up. Maybe it's not a professional artwork but I'm sure this exercise sure gave me a valuable lesson.

0 comments:

Post a Comment