The making of V-awards


What's v-awards?V represent victory. Basically this awards was organized by SSSH school. This is the first year that SSSH organized this kind of event and do u guys know the story behind this event? I believe this event would be happening if there's no teamwork.

The story starts when Ms Kasturi offered me to attend the v-award meeting. The reason why Ms Kasturi sent me to the meeting is because she need few students to gain informations from the members of this event. It's kind of confuse when the time I stepped into the room because in that meeting room, there's all kind of students with different course and background. After some times, a lecturer name Ms Serene came in to our room and started to brief the purpose of gathering everyone to this meeting. In this room, everyone has to stand a pose and i have been chosen as the props coordinator. The duty for props coordinator is to organize and design the stage. In addition, I need to build up a sculpture as well. The picture above is my backdrop design for the stage. It's around 245 cm x 245cm each. Why I'm using the word of each? It is because this backdrop was designed to separate into 2 parts which means there's an empty backdrop between these two graphic backdrops. The purpose of this empty backdrop is for the projector purposes.

The picture above is me and my baby, V-sculpture. This is my first time building a 200cm height sculpture and believe me, this baby really torture me when I built it.

This cute lady is the one who gathered us and taught us how to be a team, Ms Serene.
Thanks Ms Serene.

V-awards committees

Even though we came from different background but I'm sure that we have done a great job.
Thanks guys.

0 comments:

Post a Comment