Semester 2 - Photography part 2


F-stop: f/5.6 Shuttle speed: 1/320sec ISO:200

After going through several exercises, Mr Tay Guan implemented a new task for us which is our first assignment. What we need to do in this assignment is to take portraiture picture. In other words, we have to find a white mice to be our model.^^
I have chosen Charmine as my model because she satisfied my requirement. Charmine is my very old friend and the thing she really impressed me is she really understand herself. What i meant by that is she can be very flexible while I'm busying taking her pictures.


F-stop: f/5.6 Shuttle speed: 1/320sec ISO:200

29th of November 2009

There's two categories for my first assignment indoor and outdoor glamorous portrait.
As for my outdoor portrait,I have decided to have my model shooting at a empty yard next to the Setia Alam Sport Complex.


F-stop: f/4 Shuttle speed: 1/13sec ISO:800
After taking my outdoor portrait, me and Charmine planed to take our indoor portrait at Centro mall. Both of us spent almost an hour at there due to the background issue. At the end, we finally had our final conclusion which is using the elevator's wall as our background. It's not an easy job to take picture in the elevator but overall we manage to complete our objective.

Even though, we faced some problems in our shooting but Charmine never complaint much on it. I'm glad to have a model like her. Thanks a lot my friend.^^




0 comments:

Post a Comment