Semester 2 - Photography part 1



All of these pictures were taken for my first photography exercises.
Our lecturer, Mr Tay Guan gave us free theme for this exercise because he wanted us to practice more and understand the functions of each mode.
When i received this task from my lecturer, the first scene that pop up from my mind was the Setia Alam park. Therefore, i decided to have very beginning shots at there.

11st of August 2009, 6 30a.m
I remember sir mentioned about light source is one of the major aspect while taking picture.
In this case, i decided to have my very first shot in the early morning because morning sun light can actually enhances the nature feeling.
I would also like to thanks my mum because she attempted to accompany me to the park.

F-stop: f/5.6 Shuttle speed: 1/200sec ISO: 200
This tree might looks very normal but when we look think from another perspective, it might give us different kind of visual.




F-stop: f/3.5 Shuttle speed: 1/60sec ISO: 100
While I was walking along the track, my mum asked me to take this scene because she said that the sunlight looks very nice


F-stop: f/5.6 Shuttle speed: 1/800sec ISO:200
Instead of taking a whole tree, I tended to only focus part of the tree so that there's a contrast between the sky and tree.

F-stop: f/8 Shuttle speed: 1/30sec ISO:100
Sometimes, we should bend down our knee and have a look towards the world because it mights give us different kind of visual and experience.

F-stop: f/5.6 Shuttle speed: 1/160sec ISO:200
This shot was taken when i perceived there was a water drop on the grass. It eventually gave me a sense of natural.

F-stop: f/4.8 Shuttle speed: 1/60sec ISO:100
A very harmony sunlight falls on the pink flower with few drops of water drop.

F-stop: f/5.6 Shuttle speed: 1/50sec ISO:200
Depth of field definitely do a great job in differentiating the background and also the main object.

F-stop: f/5.6 Shuttle speed: 1/15sec ISO:200
Maybe for you guys this dragonfly picture might looks kind of fake but trust me it's a real dragonfly! I spent around 20 minutes to take this little fella because I'm not using a micro lens.



1 comments:

cecilia said...

nice wor ur pictures...i like the tree ones.. very nice perspective =)

Post a Comment