Semester 2 - Digital Illustration 1


The above cover was mainly designed for my soap box illustration. Before going further more about my design I would like to talk our my tutor. Ms Yarshi was our digital illustration tutor. She taught us a lot of design concept and principle. Nevertheless, she attempt shared us some of her oversea experience. Let continue my soap box introduction.
Why I used “lust” as my brand name? The reason I used lust is because lust give me a feeling of passion which is very suitable for my theme. In addition, lust means a strong sense or eager desire to have it. So after fully understand the content of this word, I decided to use it as my title. As for my soapa’s slogan which is Long Lasting Passion. Long lasting passion shows audience a feeling of having a forever lasting fragrance. I believe that it might create curiosity among the audience and and they will certainly attracted to it. Whereby the instruction, I try to bring audience’s imagination to complement with my design. For instance, “firstly expose yourself to the lavender fragrance of the soap bar before open and feel the lust that unleash thru your sense of smell. Then, open the soap bar box and apply tenderly on your body. After applying the mysterious scent of the soap bar will unveil its deepest secret. Next, the lust aroma would remain on your skin whereby filling your room will seductive fragrance while someone in waiting for you... “. Through my instructions, I want to convince my client or audience to imagine the environment for that particular situation so that they will eventually draw attention towards my soap.


My soap box advertising shot

0 comments:

Post a Comment